The know-how for the development of nanofibrous applications for air filtration has been established under the guidance of L. Mareš since 2006. During this time a comprehensive know-know has been developed, which includes:
- Recipes for nanofiber applications in the field of air filtration in buildings.
- Industrial recipes for the first generation of nanofiber windows, including both the production of the nanofiber layer and the so-called after-treatment process.
- Laboratory procedure for spinning of polymers for industrial filtration at high temperatures.
In 2017, we entered into a partnership with Applinno for the Chinese market in air filtration area. The first industrially
produced mesh was delivered to the Chinese market. And this product was awarded the Top 10 Products at most prestigious
Chinese high-tech trade fair in Shenzhen.
Read more on NANOCLEANER
During the process of experimental and industrial research and development, extensive know-how was developed for all
phases of the development and production process, enabling the transfer of know-how abroad and the rapid start of industrial production.
- Knowledge of electrospinning process
- Experience with up-scalling of applications – from laboratory development to industrial production
- Process and technological conditions for production
- Optimalization of the roduction process
- Transfer of know-how abroad
- Characterization and standardization of nanofibrous materials
- Expert services